Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Working on my fitness




One of the main things that I truly want to work on is being truly happy with my body. I think a lot of women feel the same way. But I want to wake up in the morning and be happy with the way I look. I don't want to be that person who compares themselves to everyone else. With that being said, I am telling the world this so I can motivate myself.

I've been walking around the neighborhood and running every few minutes. I am definitely not a runner.  But it all takes time. I've also stopped skipping meals and eating a bit healthier.

****Do you have any tips? I am excited to begin my own fitness journey. Any tips and or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. With that being said I am forever grateful to have Scott. He supports me with my goals and is very encouraging. I am so blessed to have him in my life.




0 comments:

Post a Comment