Pages

Friday, April 17, 2015

Dream BIG!


What are your dreams?

We all have dreams and goals we hope to accomplish sometime in our life. So, DREAM BIG!  If you want something in life chase it until you achieve it. I hate seeing people putting others down with negativity and telling someone they "can't do this or they can't do that". In reality you can do as you please and accomplish any dream or goal, sure sometimes it takes a while and you have to work hard, but if it's something you truly want I say go for it. You only live once and not for anyone else but yourself. Those who tell you, you can't do something are not the people you want in your life anyway. My advice is to get rid of those negative people in your life, they don't need to be there.  I am here to tell you -  you can do it, you really can. Work hard, there will be tough days and you will get through it. Stay positive! 

With that being said, I'd like to share some of my dreams and things I hope to accomplish in my life sometime. So I am going to categorize it as something you hear often which is, my very own bucket list. I think it helps writing out your goals and being able to see them everyday as they are a reminder of what you are working towards. *What are some the things you hope to accomplish in life? I would love to hear from you.

*Disclaimer I found these images on Tumblr from the following: PerfectBucketList, JustGirlyWishes & BeforeIDie











* Must READ: I will be doing a giveaway of some of my favorite beauty products (details to come). To be entered in this giveaway please follow the rules:
1) You must follow or subscribe my blog: Follo w here
2) Like my Facebook Page by clicking here
3) Be sure to comment here or on my Facebook page a goal/dream you hope to accomplish.
4) Please be sure to share my Facebook post about this giveaway with your friends via social media.

*** Please do so before June 1st, 2015 - this is when I will announce the winner! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment