Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

I am a mommy


Time for a mommy moment 
(4 Legged, Fur Baby Version) 

Happy 6th Birthday to my baby bear, Onyx!

I am not ready by any means to bring a child into this world and experience the world of pregnancy. 
However, six years ago today, my sweet baby was brought into this beautiful thing we call life. That's when I became a mommy to my four-legged, fur baby. While I am not a mommy to a human, I sure am a proud mommy to my fur baby. I never knew that I could love him as much as I do. He makes my day brighter and happier. He is so sweet and loves to snuggle. His kisses are the best. I love the way he cheers me up when I am down, just by simply cuddling with me. Some of you reading are thinking, "a post about your dog, really?" but to me he is more than a dog, he's my family and my baby! I wouldn't have it any other way. Happy Birthday love bug! I love you more than you know <3

 "A dog is the ONLY thing on Earth that loves you more than he loves himself" - Josh Billings
*Couldn't agree more with this!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Aww happy birthday Onyx 😊
Hayley x

mymakeuptrip said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment