Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Wedding Date, Planning, Money - Part 1

Part 1: Pre-Planning and Updates
If you've read my previous posts you all know I got engaged back in December. If you don't read my blog or are new to this blog WELCOME and now you know. Let me start by saying I appreciate and am truly grateful for all the kind words, cards, gifts and gestures from our family and friends. I don't expect anything from anyone but for those who have sent my fiancé and I gifts we truly appreciate it. It truly touches me that you take the time out of your busy lives to do such a sweet gesture.

Sometimes I still can't believe we are engaged. With that being said people often ask, "have you guys picked a date?" or "when's the wedding?". To answer your question I don't have the exact date narrowed down yet. I am deciding between a few dates and am finalizing soon! I am in no big rush nor is my future hubby. We are enjoying life as is and when we select a date we'll let you know. I have been looking into venues and I'm in the process of calling the venues for pricing. But let me just say I never knew how much weddings cost till now. I need to win the lotto soon!

Recap: So as of now all I am doing is looking and researching locations for the wedding. I do have my wedding party selected and they pretty much know who they are, but I still want to ask them in a cute way (Blog post about this as soon as I've asked).

I am truly am excited for the wedding but the planning and costs are definitely frightening.

I'll keep you posted on any new updates! xoxo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This must be such an exciting period for you! Enjoy it to the fullest!

Post a Comment